Second Screen Technology
Bringing a new level of interactivity, engagement, and excitement to your live events
We have been saying for years to bring the technology back into the meeting room, the right way. Stop the browsing and e-mail reading and see the presentation up close and personal. Create an immersive presentation to fully engage your audience.
ARRAY live meeting technology optimizes information exchange and ensures analytic-driven improvement over time our your conferences, seminars, keynotes, and sales meetings.
Our partners Educational Measures deploys the ARRAY service on the latest Apple iPad technology for meetings of all sizes. The application has been tested many times over and proven reliable. With over 6,000 events under their belt and over 1 million participants, their team of experts walk you through the entire meeting life cycle.
- Plan and Design - help you plan for the right content and make use of all capabilities
- Deploy and Test - run your system on a private, secure network and triple test
- Manage and Monitor - remain onsite to make sure everything goes as planned
- Measure and Improve - collect data and make it availalble for live meeting analytics
Through interactive personal screen technology:
Meeting Stakeholders can:
- Understand detailed audience response to content as it is presented
- Engage with surveys, evaluations, simulations, and contests
- Dialogue with the audience in real-time
- Inspire the audience with surprises in the way content is presented
- Improve presentations, content, and meeting impact over time
- Do research in real-time, publish and monetize the resultsavai
- Compare meeting impace across multiple meetings or events
Meeting Particpants can:
- Rate all slides and content individually
- Take notes with a stylus or keyboard
- Participate in surveys, simulations, and contests
- Ask and answer questions
- Dialogue with the presenter or presentation team
- Capture and save all alides and selected resources
- Continue the dialogue after the live meeting
For Investigator Meetings, we highly recommend using Array to:
1. Increase level of interactivity facilitated via Array iPad technology
- Prepare presenters and faculty for use of Array in advance and encourage inclusion of questions, polls and tracking incoming questions.
- Advise presenters to identify key information within their presentations both verbally and with some notification on slides to ensure that this catches the participants’ attention.
- Consider providing some key/summary information or resources in multiple languages, which is facilitated by Array, for the international attendees.
2. Track participation
- Mandatory sign-in for all participants on the iPads may replace (or at the least verify) the paper sign-in sheets outside the room, which required active follow up by the meeting staff.
- Requiring sign-in and active participation will provide evidence of attendance and active engagement throughout the event.
3. Record training and knowledge/competency of attendees
- Require all participants to respond to all polling or ARS questions – this would provide an individual training record for each participant. Those who did not complete or failed to achieve a satisfactory response rate may be easily identified for follow up where appropriate.
- The Educational Measures team can provide guidance on question construction/instructional design in advance of each meeting to ensure appropriate assessments of attendees, e.g. design of questions, identification of opportunities for case based questions (requested in evaluation feedback)
- Consider placing questions at the beginning and repeating at the end of critical sessions to track changes on knowledge or competence as a result of the content presentations.
- Specific examples in this agenda which may benefit from increasing engagement:
- Insert questions to assess understanding of protocol specifics relative to the entire program (the level of experience or participation in previous studies varied)
- Providing brief case examples to assess skills in identifying adverse events or the ability to appropriately rate patient scans provides an opportunity for participants to practice these skills in a safe environment, with access to the subject matter experts on-site, for feedback and remediation, as required.
- Graded surveys and certificates may be provided after the educational event via Educational Measures, providing individual training records.
- Post event review of all presenter questions submitted provides a record for potential follow up communications, postings or resources, which may support staff in execution of trial requirements.
4. Encourage active participation, competition and gaming
- Creating teams based on site or country participation will encourage active engagement for workshops or similar breakout sessions. It is possible to break out participant data in this way in Array data. Friendly competition encourages the teams to work together and supports the individual training experience in a fun way.