Are you looking for a fresh conference space located near New York or Philadelphia? Perhaps for a pop-up midweek meeting this winter necessitating a quick turnaround?
Situated along the Atlantic City Boardwalk with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, an event at Resorts Casino Hotel is like no other. But it’s not just about what’s happening outside. It’s about everything inside. Here’s why you’ll love Resorts Casino Hotel for your next conference, meeting, or event:
- We’re a short drive from Philadelphia and New York City
- The new Resorts Conference Center has just added 12,500 sq ft of technologically advanced conference space in 12 new meeting rooms
- Our 64,000+ feet of space now features 24 meeting and event rooms, 14 of which will have natural light and ocean views
- Our spaces can accommodate between 10 and 1,350 guests
- Our 942 hotel rooms are the largest on the Boardwalk at 525 sq ft
- Resorts Casino offers 100,000 sq ft of slots and table games, and endless fun on our casino floor
- You’ll have access to excellent dining options right on site, from casual to high-end
- Your guests will love Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville Entertainment Complex featuring Margaritaville Café and LandShark Bar & Grill, the only year-round beachside restaurant in Atlantic City-both are available for private parties.
An event at Resorts Conference Center is like no other:
- All-digital high tech conference center
- Situated on the beach and world-famous boardwalk
- Within a 2-hour drive of over 60 million people
Celebrate this successful inaugural year with an All-Inclusive Meeting Package:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner - Dinners can be in Resorts' gourmet restaurants in Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville and Landshark Bar & Grill.
- AM/PM Coffee Breaks
- WiFi in Meeting and Guest Rooms
- Conference Space Rental
- A/V in your primary meeting room
- All gratuities, taxes, and resort fees
- The services of a professional conference planner on staff
All this starting at $219 per person, double or $259 single, per night.
If you decide on holding a meeting at The Resorts Conference Center, let Summit manage your save the dates, online registration, air travel, transfers, and onsite support. Call Glen Alcantara at (973) 239-4005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.